Saturday, July 10, 2010

In business!

So I must admit that I started this blog after watching the movie, "Julie and Julia."  I was inspired by Julie's story, especially the part where she made it big and got rich off her blog-turned-book-turned-movie!  So I decided to make my own blog, hoping that I too could be discovered, write a book, and then direct/write and star in my own movie, about me!  :)  Did I mention that I love attention?  I am actually making one of my dreams come true this summer by writing and performing in a play in New York City.  It's a risky creative adventure, but I figure I may as well dive right into my dreams with full force and commitment.  One of my favorite professors, Art Keene, once told me to take yourself seriously- to believe in your work and to give it the respect and passion it deserves.  I have never forgotten that.  So I am taking myself very seriously, with this play and with my blog.  I went ahead and made Happy Tummy business cards.  So now, when people ask me about my blog I can hand them my fancy little business card and show them that I mean business!

4 comments: