Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gluten Free Cookies and Chai



If you live in San Francisco, you have to stop by the Chai Cart to try one of my friend Nicole's amazing gluten free and vegan cookies!  Her company, Sweets Simply is selling cookies at the Chai Cart which is located on Market street downtown during the week and Valencia street on the weekends.  I got to try some of her samples and let me tell you - her cookies are amazing!  Her rose water pistachio cookie was heavenly and went so well with the chai.  Keep in mind that she uses evaporated cane juice (sugar), but otherwise they are pretty pure in ingredients!  She is also experimenting with some agave sweetened treats, so stay tuned! Also, not to make you jealous, but the other day I got to indulge in an ice cream sandwich she made for a party, using her double chocolate gluten free/vegan cookies and Coconut Bliss ice cream- it was to die for!  It inspired me to make my own ice cream sandwiches!

So, what are you waiting for?  Go by the Chai Cart and try a cookie for yourself!





No comments:

Post a Comment