Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Best Gluten Free Bread



I actually enjoy many of the gluten free breads available in the grocery store, but I must admit they feel more like bricks than loaves of bread.  And they can't be eaten cold, they have to be toasted.  And the slices are really tiny....  Ok, so yes, it is very hard to make a good gluten free bread.  Or so I thought.  I recently discovered Canyon Bakehouse gluten free breads and they are amazing!  They are light and have great flavor and texture.  They taste much like multigrain wheat bread.  Plus you can eat this bread cold so they are perfect for sandwiches!  I brought a loaf home, spread some of my beet hummus onto the slices, piled on avocado, marinated tofu, and mixed greens and when I bit in, I remembered what sandwiches used to taste like, back in the day.  Canyon Bakehouse bread is available at Whole Foods and Rainbow Grocery!  Check it out, it will change your life!  







No comments:

Post a Comment