Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!  I have to admit that I love Christmas time, I love the twinkling lights, the hustle and bustle, the first snow fall, and even Christmas music!  But with my nose stuck in the books all month working on my grad school finals, I almost forgot that Christmas was coming.  Living in San Francisco where the weather is 60 degrees all year round, it is hard to feel any sense of seasons, especially the Christmas Season.  I had barely noticed any Christmas tree lights up and I hadn't heard a single Christmas song, since I don't listen to the radio and Rainbow Grocery, a hippie coop, is the only place I have been shopping and they don't play Christmas music!  Luckily I finally heard my favorite Christmas song of all, because my roommate was playing it at our house: Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas!



All I really want this year, is to fly to Boston for a real east coast Christmas and meet my new baby niece!  It is what I have been looking forward to all semester!

But if you're looking for something else sweet for Christmas, here are some of my recipes for yummy (wheat/sugar/dairy-free) desserts you can make for your Christmas party:

Christmas Ginger Spice Cookies

Chocolate Cream Pie (vegan too!)

Fig Almond Cookies 

Chocolate Rosemary Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment